Follow Me!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Website Updates!

It's been coming for a while, but I just now updated a few things on this blog that have been in need of an update for a long time. I noticed yesterday that on the mobile website there weren't any links. The sidebars are completely gone in the mobile version. So everyone that has been looking at my website from their smartphones has been missing out!

I have a bunch of stories on wattpad that are free to read in case you have only been reading my blog posts from your phone. Now there are some sweet little links in the menu at the top. I need to add one or two more to the list, but at least now there are links available to my stories on wattpad. I also finally added the cover for Grim to the sidebar on the right side. It's so pretty!

Finally the last update was to update my social media icons on the left sidebar. I took down my pinterest link because I didn't use it.. at all. I mostly did not use it because the mobile app was a pain to work with. I replaced it with a link to my tumblr. That mobile app is superior in every way. I haven't gotten into interacting as much with that site, but sharing is so much easier. Anyway that's all for now. Just a quick update on what I've been working on almost all night.

No comments: