Follow Me!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Guns on Your Tumblr Cuz Jay-Z Said So

This week I want to explore the wonders of tumblr. I've been told several times that I should check it out. Now I want to put my PEZ Gun on tumblr cuz Jay-Z said so. What? Don't look at me like that!

Before I get started I want to reiterate that a $20 Amazon gift card will be given away to a random person who has signed up for my monthly newsletter.
 
Sign up here: http://brianbasham.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_29.html
More information here: http://brianbasham.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_29.html

Signing Up!


The simplicity of setting up a new account is easy. After you sign up, you just have to confirm your email address. You can set up a profile picture and cover photo. So far the setup and look seems to scream Facebook or Google+. During my setup tons of popup messages keep assaulting me telling me that I NEED to do something. OK pushy setup popup I will click on you. Once you have everything set the way you want, it's time to post! That was easy wasn't it?

First Post


I have my account set up, my profile photo, and my cover photo. So how do I get my PEZ gun on my tumblr? Jay-Z demands it! There are several buttons at the top for the different options for the type of posts you can make. In this case I click on picture, upload the file, and declare Bingo! This is too easy. There are many options where we can go to next. Music, video, blocks of text, etc.. I think I'll post a song. Maybe the first song on my music list in my previous blog post. Oh nice! Tumblr links up to Spotify.

The App


Oh how I love mobile apps for stuff like this. Facebook, twitter, wattpad, etc.. If the app is as easy to use as the site then I can understand why tumblr is so popular. Downloading it now...

Check it out - http://ninjadueces.tumblr.com/

No comments: