So what's this giveaway you speak of?
What are these other benefits?
Oh let me count the benefits!
- Exclusive Content - I plan on providing exclusive content that is only available to those of you who sign up for the newsletter. An interactive story where you get to help choose the direction it goes and previews of writing I am currently working on are a couple of examples.
- Popular Content - The blog is evolving again, and I plan to begin providing daily content. If you don't plan on visiting this blog every day (I don't expect you to, but thank you if you do!), the newsletter will provide you with a list of the most popular posts over the past month.
- Events and Contests! - There will be other events and contests that will be taking place on the blog or on the various social media outlets around the interwebs. These events and contests will take place outside of the newsletter, but you can read about them first in the newsletter.
- Other Shenanigans - This is a catchall for some of the other things I have planned for the newsletter. It will be a fun time, and you don't want to miss the party!
What if I don't sign up?
- The Loch Ness Monster will destroy your house then ask you for $3.50.
- Deadpool will assassinate your favorite stuffed animal.
- Oprah will stalk you to the ends of the earth just to turn your brain to mush with cute puppy pics.
- Justin Beiber will TP your house. Probably after The Loch Ness Monster destroys it.
- Shenanigangsters will shenanigate with the shenanigans. *will probably happen anyway*
So what does this newsletter look like?
I have just sent out my first newsletter! I accidentally labeled it the July Edition, but I think I'm just going to claim that it's because I'm ahead of my time. I'm so future right now guys. Do you think I can get away with that?? Anyway here's the link to the first one: http://archive.aweber.com/4321newsletter/6Jhqv/h/Brian_Basham_Newsletter_July.htm