Follow Me!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Deadpool

Rated R / 1 hr 48 min / Action - Adventure - SciFi

What is it about?

Hello everyone! This is Deadpool. I've taken over this blog to draw a text kitty and tell you all about how awesome my movie is. Brian is here, perfectly safe with my gun pressed up against his head (Don't worry it's not loaded, but he doesn't know this so shhhhh...). I want to invite you all to see how my ass looks in red spandex. It is life changing I assure you. So Brian is telling me that this section is for typing what this movie is about, so where do I begin?

I find the love of my life. She likes all the things I like (including fuzzy unicorns), her sarcasm is a force of nature (tsunami strength), and she tweaks my wing wong just right. Everything is just peachy and then cancer comes in and smashes it like Gallagher (he Hulk smashes fruit with a hammer like Thor and calls it comedy, yea I don't get it either). So some creepy guy in a suit tells me that he can make it so my rapier wit actually cuts people and it will also cure my cancer. So what can I do? I have to make the hard decision (teehee "hard"). I find out that he works for the bad guys! It's too late and now my face looks like mashed potatoes that someone barfed on (I know... it's not pleasant for me either).

You will like it if...

You will like it. Period. End of story. Why are you still here? Go now! Buy tickets or camp out at the theater until they are open again or buy tickets online. Don't make me hunt you down. I'm going to let Brian write some stuff now. He promises to be nice (I will break his fingers if he isn't ;). Now time to chow down on these chimichangas!

Wow. Nothing like having a gun held to your head to make you not want to die right now. Deadpool the movie is almost everything I could want in a movie based off my favorite comic book anti-hero. I have a few very minor gripes about the film that could have made it even better. The first is that this film needed a bigger budget to help with the special effects. As a result a lot of the fight scenes are sped up to gloss over the lack of detail in the CGI. The other has to do with the story. The Deadpool I love is a mastermind in the comics who comes up with elaborate plans that don't make any sense, but always seem to work out in the end. Perhaps that comes later as his mind becomes more insane, but it's something missing from the film. This is as close to flawless as I think you can get for a Deadpool movie. You should go see it then go see it again then invite me to go see it with you.

Those chimichangas were pretty good, but I can hear them calling to be freed. BTW it's me Deadpool again. Did you think I forgot my promise earlier? I didn't.

>>>>>  m(=ↀωↀ=)m  <<<<<<

Isn't it cute? Just a little kitty to brighten your day.

Next Week

Race, Risen, The Witch, or whichever film you vote for. Vote early, vote often, vote in the comments or Godzilla will pick the movie! As always the movie selection is subject to change based on what is showing here in theaters. None of these will be as good as Deadpool!

Upcoming to DVD on February 16

  • Steve Jobs - Go see Deadpool!
  • The 33 - My movie is better! Go see Deadpool!
  • Trumbo - This one isn't bad, but my movie is better! Go see Deadpool!

No comments: